Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ski Slope Card Box


Yay! I made some time to create tonight! One of my coworkers wants to get together to stamp some Christmas cards, so I need to get crackin' and make some! I've wanted to use the Ski Slope designer paper, so tonight I created the box that will house the 4 to 6 cards I'll create for our stamp camp later this month. I used VersaMark ink and stamped the smaller two snowflakes from Snow Swirled on the Real Red box front, then added a strip of Ski Slope DSP and a thin line of Chocolate Chip as a border. The box lid is made from Old Olive with a piece of Ski Slope DSP and a wider line of Chocolate Chip as a border for the folded up corner. On that corner, I added the cute Little Felt Flurries and Filigree brad to accent the box, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out! Now to make more time this week/weekend to make the cards that will go inside. Have a great rest of your week, and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! I absolutely love the box. Would you be willing to share the instructions and measurements with me. Please email me at hollyandjohn@comcast.net

Blessings,
Holly