This weekend I'm busy prepping the Simply Stampin' kits for our team swap at our meeting on Sunday next week. 15 cards times 8 kits = lots of cutting!! Last weekend I put together my card directions sheets, and while working on progress reports on Friday afternoon while at work, I printed them up. I figured since I'm the one paying for the ink in my school printer, I'm going to use it for this project. Besides, the ink for my printer at home is easily triple the cost of the remanufactured ink that I use at school!
I managed to get the card bases cut, plus one of the designer series papers on Saturday night - and, I actually made a cutting template for the gals! Didn't know if I could pull that one together, but it worked, and it really helped me to cut the flowered designer paper from my Petal Party SSK. Now to do the other designer paper sheet, plus the card stock for the card fronts, and then there's the ribbon and other embellishments to cut and bag up... A labor of love, for sure! I think I'll bring the stamps I used for the sentiments and let the gals add them if they want. We've been having a discussion on that one, and since we may not have the stamps the artist used for her set of cards, it might be better to leave the sentiments off.
Probably won't get much more done this weekend, as we're celebrating my dear hubby's birthday tonight with my folks, and again with the rest of the family Monday night, but it looks like I'll get it done during the week and not have to cram at the last minute to get it all done (which is more the norm with me!). Have a great week, everyone!