Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gift Card Holder



The other day I ran across this adorable gift card holder by Adela. Our stampin' team is doing a gift card holder shoebox swap next weekend, and I wanted to share something a bit different. Today I started work on my swaps, the first being the one Adela shared on her blog. I decided to use a belly band on mine, and I hope the ladies enjoy making it next weekend! We're going to be sharing two gift card holders in all, so hopefully I'll be able to post the second one sometime tomorrow. Supplies used: Ski Slope designer series paper, Little Felt Flurries, Antique Brass Build-A-Brad, Snow Swirled stamp set, Old Olive ink.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yours turned out great! Love the belly band-nice touch. I always feel honored when I see someone actually make something of mine. You've just put a smile on my face!

Plastic Card Holders said...

Gift cards holder is most important for send your personal gift card to your special personalty.

SyedMuddassar said...

Plastic gift cards are in use since past many years, and now they have become very popular in almost every place like restaurants. Many peoples like saved gift card. So i think gift cards holder most important for saved gift cards.
Plastic Business Cards