Monday, November 10, 2008

Gift Card Holder Tin

I found some time today to work on my second gift card holder for our upcoming team swap on Sunday. This project uses an empty Accents & Elements, the Upsy Daisy stamp set embossed in silver on the outside, and Urban Garden DSP, Not Quite Navy card stock, and Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon for the belly band. I got the outside finished, and have a bit of the inside started.

Embossing on the tin was harder than I thought it would be. I definitely needed to use my embossing buddy because without it, the embossing powder stuck everywhere!! Anyone have any other good ideas for getting a cleaner image without the stray EP? I'd love to hear from you on that one...

Getting a good picture of it was difficult - this is the best shot I was able to get. I should grab our better digital camera to photograph my projects, as I bet it would do a better job than my $80 special, but I keep grabbing the cheapie one as it's always in my purse, ready to go!

Not feeling all that great today isn't helping me get much done, stamping or otherwise. Thankfully I have tomorrow off, to recover. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

The Stamping Dragon said...

I love this!

I use my air tool designed for markers to blow the extra EP off. It really concentrates the blast of air.