Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


My dear hubby and I got up a little early today and headed to our local coffee shop for some relaxation before the festivities get going today. As I was enjoying my steamed caramel apple cider, I made two Thanksgiving cards. I've been doing that a lot this Thanksgiving break - taking a stamping project with me to work on while I'm at the coffee shop. Anyhow, my card uses Autumn Vine DSP, the Season of Friendship stamp set, Rust, Mustard, Chocolate and Sage Markers, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, and some cute antique brass snaps that I picked up on clearance at a local party store. The sentiment is from the Holidays & Wishes stamp set and I used the new wide oval and large circle punches for it. The main image and sentiment are popped up with dimensionals. A quick card, but that's all I had time for, and I like the way they came out. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my cyber friends!!

No comments: