Friday, November 28, 2008

Flip Book for FLEX Class








I mentioned earlier this past week that Darla and I will be teaching a paper crafting class at work for two weeks starting December 1. The major project I plan to do with the kiddies is a flip book, which I first saw on Amy Celona's blog. I first started a winter flip book, but didn't get very far on it - maybe I'll get inspired to finish it by the weekend. Instead, I ended up making an autumn one. It's made using construction paper. I have four different fall leaves sets, so it will lend itself nicely to our class (I just wish I had four of each stamp pad we'll need!). The next thing I need to design is the bag-a-lope that we're going to start with.

1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

I saw the flip book demonstrated at the San Antonio regional SU conference by Cyndee Rust. That's an amazing project. Your folks should love it.