Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gift Card Holder Tin - Inside Views



Finally found some time today to finish the inside of my gift card holder tin. The tin is an Accents & Elements tin that Stampin' Up! is currently closing out at $1.95 each, while supplies last (Silver Skinny Tin, 108333). I started with the cute 8 x 8 folded gift card holder that I found this past spring on Cambria's blog. I then added some Urban Garden DSP to line the insides of the tin, a place to journal a note, and the sentiment stamps from the Best Yet level 1 hostess stamp set. I just need to get the supplies all cut and I'll be ready for our Gift Card Holder swap on Sunday. I think I'll give the ladies an option of the Baja Breeze interior or a Kiwi Kiss interior, since both go nicely with the belly band on the outside. I think I'm also going to try using clear EP on the tin to see if I can get a silver look that better matches the tin. Silver EP just doesn't quite cut it. Have a great rest of your week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love gift card holders!! Excellent job. I think I just may have to CASE one! hehehe
:o) Erin