Friday, July 2, 2010

Not Much Stampin' Goin' On...

Aloha from the Big Island!  Phase 2 of our Hawaiian vacation began June 30.  Haven't done any stamping here (YET), as I've been too busy looking over the online version of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog (left my paper copy at home).  I started to work on my first order, and quickly had it up to $700 - yikes!  Way more than I can afford this summer, so will need to look at taming the list down a bit (by like half).  It's really tough with all the new colors, ribbons, and storage ideas.  I need to NOT buy any stamp sets - I have a ton already that I don't use - but I DO want to stock up on the new color ink pads and reinkers, plus paper, designer paper and coordinating things like brads and ribbon - but that still makes it rather costly!  I'll likely get it down to $400 so I get some good hostess benefits out of it all, but that's still a HUGE order for me!  It's also tough considering I spent a lot in June with the preorder items we demos had access to.  I'm in no big hurry since we're here in Hawaii for a while longer, but it would be nice to get it ordered in the hopes that it would be there when we get home, right?  I hope to finalize some of our activities over the next few days - then I can pull out the stamps and paper and PLAY!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: