Monday, July 26, 2010

Swap Card

I posted a sneak peak of the swap card I had ready for the get-together that was canceled, so I thought I'd share it with you now.  As I mentioned earlier, this is a card my upline had for us to make at her June Tropical Party stamp camp.  I just swapped out the Chocolate Chip card stock and ribbon, using Early Espresso for mine.  I made a dozen of these in all, knowing I'd want to have a few extras to use myself.  Here it is:


A little blurry, but you get the idea.  I don't know why, but I just love this card!  Thanks for taking time out of your day today to stop by!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

*Sigh* I would have so loved getting together with you. This card is beautiful! Looking forward to a future date, I hope.

Cindy said...

Cheryl, I used this card as inspiration for today's card http://heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/2011/07/tropical-sunset.html, and linked back here. Thanks for the boost o' mojo!