Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lookie What I Got Today!

I've always wanted a Scor-Pal, and was hoping that Stampin' Up! would someday sell them (alas, they still don't).  Well, earlier this summer, I saw that a cardmaker's Scor-Pal, called the Scor-Buddy, was out.  They flew off the shelves, so by the time I found out about it, they were on backorder.  I went ahead and placed an order for one, and it came today (well, ok, it came on Saturday!).  I already had a use for it - one of the cards I made for the upcoming Stampin' Addicts Mega Blog Hop featuring stamp sets from the new Idea Book & Catalog.  Can't show the card yet, but I can show you my new toy:


I comes with a really nice zippered pouch, too!  I've already used it a couple of times today - it's a great size, portable enough to take with you to workshops/stamp camps.  Love it!

No comments: