Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

...to my dear husband of 19 years today!  I've had in mind what I wanted to make for his anniversary card, but it took a while to get it all together.  It started out as a Mojo Monday sketch:


I saw Mike Funke's submission for this sketch, which inspired the card I made for my DH.  I deviated from the sketch a little, but overall I'm really happy with the card.  Our wedding colors where black, red and white, so I wanted to use them on his card.  I hope he likes it!

4 comments:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

How striking! I love how you quartered your focal image--that really gives it a fresh twist. . . .

And congratulations to the happy love birds!

Jen Timko said...

This truly gives that stamp a new feel! Congratulations and hope you have a wonderful celebration!

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Congratulations on a lasting union....may you have many more years together. :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, hope he loved it! And congrats to you both :)