Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog Hop Sneak Peak

You'll want to be sure to stop back by here tomorrow, July 30, to see what I'm going to share as part of my stop on the Stampin' Addicts Mega Blog Hop, featuring new stamp sets from the new Idea Book & Catalog.  The hop will continue all weekend so you'll have plenty of time to visit all of the blogs and see what the talented folks over at SA will be sharing with you.  I'm sharing projects created with the stamp set 'Friends Never Fade' as well as the new Greenhouse Gala designer series paper.  Here's a sneak peak:


I just love Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip together!!  Hope to see you back here sometime over the weekend so I can share with you what else I made for the blog hop.

1 comment:

Lisa N said...

Great job! Beautiful projects.