Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Trio of Watercolor Trio

Aloha from Maui!  After dinner tonight, I pulled out my stampin' stuff and created this card:


I started with a Marina Mist card base, and then stamped one of the flowers from the new hostess set, Fast & Fabulous in Marina Mist to create a background.  I added a piece of Greenhouse Gala DSP along the bottom edge and added a 1/4 inch wide piece of Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, tying it in a knot.  The main card image comes from Watercolor Trio, which I colored using Pear Pizzaz and Marina Mist markers.  They are mounted on textured Chocolate Chip card stock, and mounted onto the card using stampin' dimensionals.  Don't know about you, but I am LOVIN' the Pear Pizzaz, Marina Mist and Chocolate Chip color combo!

If you stopped by earlier today, you might have noticed that my blog background disappeared.  I moved my background image on Photobucket into a new folder, and when I went to update it in Blogger, it got stuck saving the page.  I took a peek and it looked alright, so I shut down for the day, but when I checked it before making this post tonight, I noticed the background was gone.  Should be fixed now.

Mahalo for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh WOW! Those colors work so well together, and i love the layout! Enjoy your stay in HI!