Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reorganized Brads!

I mentioned in the last post that I did some color reorganization last night.  Since I sorted my brads into two of the old containers that have the four dividers in them, I needed to re-label the containers.  Tonight, I made the labels for my containers using My Digital Studio.  I started with a circle punch, sizing it to be punched out with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch, and then I added a black mat around it.  I used the Designer Series Papers Background called Mini Project Boxes - Pattern 1 to fill in the round punch, then typed in the info about the brads using the Arial font.  I had some sticker paper, so I printed out the labels on it, then punched them out.  The tough part was peeling off the label backing to stick them onto the old container lids.  What do you think?  Oh, and I finally managed to sort those metallic ones.  It was bad enough separating the gold and silver - try doing that with pewter and antique brass!  YIKES!

3 comments:

Debbie Flattum said...

Great job, Cheryl! Thanks for the idea. I am off to MDS to re-create my own. Too bad you cannot share the file.

jaydee said...

Cheryl, great job on the organization. I love the fact that we can use MDS so easily for this reorganizing. It's been a saver for me during my unmounting phase.
Thanks for inspiring us.
hugs
jaydees

Yapha said...

I love how you reorganized these! I am hoping to do the same.