Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No New Stamping Projects to Share

I've actually made 10 more cards since my last post, but they're copies of some that I've already made so I can give some of them away. Don't know about you, but I have a tough time giving away one of my cards unless I have a duplicate to keep for myself. I did finish two knitting projects I'd brought along. The first was finishing the scarf I'd been making for my eldest. I did a lot of work on it sitting on the 'beach' on the Big Island, and I finished it here on Moloka'i over the weekend. I then started work on the matching hat, and I finished that project during lunch today. It's been a great trip, but it's time to start packing things up as we leave this tropical paradise tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to have a few new things to share with you not too long after we get back to the mainland. Looks like I'm approaching that 20k mark on my counter, so I'll have to put together some blog candy to offer up when the event gets nearer. Take care!

No comments: