Sunday, July 12, 2009

Made Some Time to Stamp

While my DH was sitting on the lanai playing around on the laptop, I took advantage of the time and did some stamping! My card uses several new In Colors - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, as well as Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I really like these three colors, and will love Bermuda Bay once they get the quality control issues taken care of on the stamp pad and reinker - which is why I left that color at home. There's nothing like sitting at the dining room table, listening to the waves crash on the shore, while making a card. Wish I could afford to retire to a place like this - but it's soooo expensive! Another 2 bed, 2 bath unit on our floor is for sale - a mere $869,000 for 1,263 square feet, plus monthly maintenace fee of $1188, plus property tax of $6177 - can you imagine how expensive it would be monthly?! Way out of my price range, for sure (which is probably why it's been on the market for TWO YEARS). Anyway, back to stamping... The only stamp set I brought with me was Great Friend and I love that butterfly! I really wish the butterfly punch Stampin' Up! came out with was one that went with this set, but it doesn't. That's one punch I probably won't be buying, as the stamp set, Flight of the Butterfly, that it coordinates with just doesn't do much for me. Hope you had a great weekend, and once again, thanks for visiting my site!

No comments: