Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Card Stamp Camp


We had a great time at my Christmas card stamp camp after school yesterday. Several of my coworkers were able to join me, including Laura's daughter, Maddy, who is one of my former students! Holly, who moved over to our 9th grade campus this year also joined us, and she brought her mom along, so we had eight of us in all. They made six cards and two gift card holders. On the cards, I gave them the option of stamping six of one design, three of two designs, or two of three designs (one of which was the Joy Card I posted earlier this week, the second was one I haven't posted yet, and the last was the embossed Snow Swirled Christmas tree card I made for our team Christmas Card swap back in September). For the gift card holders, we made the Holiday Treasures slider card I posted earlier this week, as well as the Ski Slope window gift card holder I made for our team gift card holder swap in November. I always enjoy getting together with my coworkers, and I hope to do it again in January - Valentine's Day cards, perhaps!

No comments: