Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ornament Gift Card Holder

I just love this cute and fast to make gift card holder! It was designed by Cindy Manzanares, kinda like my 'grandma' in our stampin' team. Cindy's used the new silver elastic cord, but I didn't have any of that, so I grabbed my retired silver cord and it worked out great! The rest is a case of hers. I made three of them tonight. Baja Breeze paper and ink, as well as Whisper White, were used to create the ornament. I used the small circle from my Creative Memories cutting system, cutting a white and a blue circle using the blue blade. I cut the smaller blue circle using the same circle, but with the red blade. A large felt flurry works great for this cute gift card holder. The snowflake on the build-a-brad is from the Snow Swirled set. Thank you, Cindy, for sharing this with us at our team meeting!

No comments: