Friday, December 26, 2008

Hubby's Gift Card Holder



After work, my hubby enjoys having a coffee while surfing the internet at our local coffee shop. I got him a gift card for some future java there, and this is the gift card holder I made for it. I also created an envelope for the gift card holder using SU!'s 5 in 1 envelope template. It fit the slider gift card holder perfectly! I ended up making 7 of the slider gift card holders for people on our gift list this year, so on Christmas eve I was busy making the envelopes for them to go into. I had first tried making a pillow box for it, but just didn't like the way it was folding, so I ended up settling for the envelope made from the template. I made two different designs - this one with the jumbo snowflake wheel, as well as another with the three snowflakes from Snow Swirled in Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, and Old Olive ink, with the belly band in Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and the Alpine originals striped ribbon. Didn't get a picture of that one, unfortunately, before giving them away yesterday. Thanks for popping by today, and I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Very, very cute gift card holders! I'm saving the pics for future CASEing.
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com