Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Simple Christmas Card

I finally remembered to scan this simple Christmas card that I made last month. I had originally started with a Chocolate Chip card base, but liked it much better after switching to Real Red. The card features the Ski Slope DSP, Little Felt Flurries, Filigree Brads, a non-SU! clear rhinestone brad, and Real Red card stock. This is one of the three cards the ladies were able to make at my stamp camp earlier this month. I'm looking forward to being on vacation soon so I can have some time to create projects to share with the gals at work. Now if I can only finish up my own Christmas cards and get them sent out before the big day arrives!!

1 comment:

Ashwarya 'Chunju' Subramanian said...

Heyy! Im From India...
Can You Plss Tell Me How To Edit Your Blogs?? .. Plss Replyy.. !!


(R.I.P.) i Luv Your Profilee !! Totallyy...