Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sneak Peak


With a long weekend, I'm finding some time to do some stamping. Well, ok, so I should be cleaning the house, but then again, it will always need cleaning, right? I only have until next weekend to get my stamping projects finished! Last night after returning home from our astronomy club meeting, I decided to work on my team meeting swaps, as the meeting is a short week away. I made eight more of the sliding popup cards that I posted below - boy, did that take a while! After church this morning, I pulled out my newest garland that I'm working on - 'Springtime'. My order arrived with the coordinating buttons and the new Flower Fusion felt flower pieces that I thought would go great with my garland. I have the letters all decorated, now to find the time to do each panel. I still have papers to grade this weekend, after all! I thought you might like a sneak peak of what I've completed so far on the garland.

Oh, at the end of our guest speaker's talk last night at our astronomy club meeting, he shared with us a cute video he found on YouTube explaining the calculation of percent. I was nearly on the floor laughing so hard by the time it ended, that I knew I had to share it with the math teachers I work with. I went hunting for it today and found it. I thought you might get a kick out of it, too. Just click on the blue YouTube link and enjoy!

No comments: