Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade Milk Carton


Made some time to stamp today! I wanted to work on one of the milk carton kits from the tutorial I purchased a while back from Becky Roberts over at Inking Idaho. I wanted to use some current product, so I chose to use the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP for my milk carton, along with Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry card stocks. I was inspired by Dayanna's color choices on her Cute Candy Box post. I stamped the boxes with the Razzle Dazzle stamp set using the same ink color as the card stock of the box. This is one of the gifts for my youngest's teachers, and also a future stamp camp project for the ladies I teach with. I plan to make at least two more, one with Bella Bleu DSP and one with Cottage Wall DSP when I have a chance.

Summer's quickly coming to a close for me, with less than a week now before I have to report back to work. I hope to have more to share with you between now and then, but my craft room's a mess and I would really like to have it neatened up before I go back. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: