Saturday, August 8, 2009

Holiday Mini Blog Hop

I'm soooo excited to be participating in my very first blog hop! The wonderful folks over at Stampin' Addicts are having a blog hop the last weekend in August, from Saturday, August 29 through Monday, August 31, and I signed up to participate! This blog hop will feature items in the new Holiday Mini catalog from Stampin' Up! that you can begin purchasing from on September 1. Tonight I set aside some time to work on my projects and I managed to get two of them done. I'm excited to share them with you, but you'll have to wait until the blog hop! I have one or two more projects to create for the blog hop, and it will be soooo tough to not post them until August 29, but good things come to those who wait, isn't that what they say? Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: