Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Scrapbook Pages to Share...

Well hello again!  Today I'm sharing the second two-page spread I created using My Digital Studio during our vacation here on Maui.  One things my girls love to do to kill a little time is to play ping pong in the basement of the resort.  They've been down there to play a couple of times now, but the pages are from their first visit to the table for this year.



I found the ping pong paddle artwork while searching Google Images and paired it with the Contempo Alphabet.  I really like the way it turned out.  The honeycomb green DSP is from the Green Tea download.  I love how our oldest's shirt matched so well with the color of the paddle art, so I continued the theme by adding Dusty Durango to the pages.  My DH loves to see me add lots of copy to my pages and use large pictures with smaller titles and not so much 'white' space, so this is one he really likes.

I hope to get creative and have more spreads to share with you soon.  Each double page spread takes me about two evenings to create due to scrapbooking on my netbook and not my desktop back home, but it sure has helped by hooking up the netbook to the plasma tv here in the condo we're renting.  Let me tell ya, I love being married to a 'geek'!  He takes good care of me.


7 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love those ping pong paddles as an accent! Looks like they had fun!

Anonymous said...

Love that you can pull in other elements to add to your projects. Very fun!
And how cool that DH gets into the creative process. Out of all the projects I do, my DH likes scrap books the most - family history and good memories all in one :)

Anonymous said...

this turned out great - the theme is perfect for the photos!

Cindy said...

You are the scrap book queen, I swear! Come to San Diego and teach me, please!!!

Stampngrl said...

Great job! Colors and ping pong paddle accents are perfect!

Yapha said...

Great spread! Those Ping Pong paddles down the side are fantastic!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Love how all the elements are so perfectly intertwined on these pages.