Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Still Here...

Hi there everyone!  Life has been busy as of late.  My youngest and I are taking piano lessons, then there's high school youth night for our oldest, confirmation class for the youngest, and this week, throw in a Girl Scout meeting for the youngest and a stamp camp for me...  oh, and progress reports were due earlier this week, which always takes a lot of time to input...  I'm so happy to just be sitting here at my computer at our local coffee shop with some candy wrapper boxes to finish up once I'm done surfing some of my favorite stamping blogs!

We had a fun time at my stamp camp yesterday.  I featured two cards that were designed last year by sideline stamping team member Sofia.  I'll share them with you soon.  I made a size modification to hers, cutting them down 1/4 inch all around so they'd fit in our square envies, and the gals loved them.  I'll be bringing one of them back next month as it's a good fall/Thanksgiving card and a few of my stampers couldn't stay long last night to make it.  I also created a Post-It note holder after finding the cutest Halloween note pads at the dollar store at Target this past week.  Our last project was the candy wrapper die, which my stampers (several are teachers) made for their TA's or friends.  I'm making a dozen of them for my girls to give to their teachers as a little Halloween gift.

I'll share some pictures soon...  I shot a few, but it was late and the lighting just wasn't good, so I need to reshoot.  Also need to get a card together for my FIL as we're celebrating his birthday tonight.  I SO struggle with masculine cards... so I guess I'm off to search for some good ideas!  Hope to see you again soon!

No comments: