At my last stamp camp, one of the projects my campers could make was a card organizer. One of my campers, Maddie, is a former student and daughter of our art teacher, Laura (who is also one of my regular stamp camp attendees). Maddie couldn't stay long, but wanted to make a card organizer, so she got the inside assembled and I offered to do the covers for her. I had brought a bunch of stamps, punches, and dies for this project, and Maddie said she liked daisies - so this is what I came up with for her. I hope she likes it!
I bought a ton of the Petals & Paisleys DSP back in 2007, so I thought I'd use some of it up by using it on this project. I used the coordinating retired sets Polka Dots & Paisley/Polka Dots & Petals and one of my favorite retired alpha sets, Tidy Alphabet. I thought it turned out pretty nicely. I used 1 1/4 inch owires and my Bind-it-all to finish it off.