Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun with the Candy Wrapper Die

For my stamp camp this past Friday, one project was a Halloween treat using the Candy Wrapper Die.  I showed my stampers Barb Mullikin's great video on how to assemble the die, and then they got to work.  I decided I'd make some for my girls to give to their teachers, so I made 15 myself.  Here are a few of them.  Can you believe it?  I am actually ready for something ahead of time - they're all done, filled with candy, ready to be handed out, and it's only the beginning of October!  That almost never happens!  See you next time!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Love how these came out .... makes me want to make some!

Created By You said...

Very cute Cheryl! They'd be great with an owl "ghost" on them as well! TFS.
Hugs,
Sharon

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute! I need to order that die.

Tanya Boser said...

Aren't these an awesome project?! And way to be prepared! Just don't forget to send them to school with your kids, that's what usually happens to me!