Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Upcoming My Digital Studio Blog Carnival

Did you know that Stampin' Up! is rolling out My Digital Studio, a digital papercrafting software package, on October 1?  To help celebrate its release, I'm participating in a carnival style blog hop hosted by Stampin Addicts. Starting at noon EST on Saturday, October 3, and running through November 1, there will be sixteen sites that feature at least two projects created using My Digital Studio (aka MDS).  You can access the MDS Blog Carnival by clicking on the button on my sidebar any time after noontime, EST on October 3.



MDS is a great way to get those photos into scrap pages that you can design in a snap. You can also make cards, calendars, and all sorts of other projects.  Even if you aren't a digital scrapbooker, MDS is great for designing your layouts before cutting card stock.  You can also do hybrid scrapping - use some printed out designs from MDS and add your own layers and embellishments.  Think of all of the possibilities!  I've been using it for a month and love it.  Be sure to check back on October 3 or thereafter to see all the great creations we have to share with you!

No comments: