Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Shot Owl Treats



Last year I saw this cute post from Dawn Olchefske - a treat bag that looked like an owl using small cello bags and the Top Note die for the Big Shot.  To create this cute owl treat topper, I used Only Orange, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Basic Black card stocks, the large star punch, and three circle punches - 3/4 inch, 1 inch, and 1 1/4 inch.  I sponged some Close to Cocoa ink on his cheeks and eyelids.  The eyelids are popped up with a stampin' dimensional and the eyes were given a little detail using a white gel pen.  These are so fast and easy to make - I'll be making them for my youngest daughter to share with her classmates, and for my middle school daughter to share with her teachers and friends.  I think we'll make them for my October 'No Tricks, All Treats' stamp camp, too!

I'm so excited to be having my first stamp camp workshop of the new school year.  There will be 12 of us meeting after school tomorrow in my classroom to make the cute milk cartons that were designed by Becky Roberts.  I offered several designs for my stampers, and we'll be making the Cast-A-Spell and Razzleberry Lemonade milk cartons that I designed as well as the Summer Picnic milk cartons that my upline, Jeanne, designed.  I will also be working on an Autumn Meadows version that I designed last weekend.  Any extras that I have will be assembled and donated to our church Pumpkin Patch craft booth.  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: