Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Finished It!!

Over the past few days, I've been working on documenting all of the designer series paper I have from Stampin' Up! During the process, I was happy to discover that I actually did have a second pack of Porcelain Prints which retired a while back. It was filed along with Recollections, a single-sided paper that Porcelain Prints is based on. I counted it all up last night, and discovered that I have, much to my surprise, 48, yes, 48 different SU! papers! Oh my, I didn't realize I had that many. I have two more ready to go when the new catty goes active. Wow, that's a LOT of paper! Making the binder took several days, but I'm really happy to have it so I know what I have in my stacks of paper. More importantly, I can easily look through the binder when I have a certain card stock color in mind that I want to use for a project and find a coordinating DSP to use if I want - a much better system than what I was doing before. Thanks so much to Sue Madex for sending me her template for this binder!

No comments: