Saturday, June 13, 2009

Designer Series Paper Templates


Another project I was working on last night was a Designer Series Paper organizer which my new cyber friend from Melbourne, Australia, Sue Madex over at Madex Creations came up with. I first saw her post on this organizer template here and yesterday I emailed her to get a copy. She was quick to reply with a copy of the template along with a copy of the ring organizer for card stock colors. You cut 3 x 3 inch squares of DSP and punch out 1 1/4 inch squares of coordinating card stock, attaching them to the template which is printed out on a 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of Whisper White. You then place the sheets in archival page protectors and put them in a ring binder. So much better than the teeny sample you see in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. I have a TON of retired papers and will be making pages for all of them with the hopes that I'll actually start using some of them up so I have room for some new DSP!! Yeah, right, like that'll ever happen - me actually use up some of my paper - sure!! :) Can you tell I'm a paper hoarder?

Also in that post from Sue is a cool punch guide that she created, which I will definitely be making, too! It's great to match up to an image to see how it will look punched out before you actually do it.

Seen here is the new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP that demos were able to preorder. You'll be able to get it on July 1. It uses three of the new In Colors - Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo. So far I like all of the new In Colors with the exception of Soft Suede. I was really hoping for another good green and was bummed to see the brown instead. Oh well! Word is SU! may be doing something with past In Colors in the future, so don't throw out your ink pads, reinkers or papers just yet (like I'd really do that - again, I'm a craft hoarder, big time!). Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: