Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday I ran across a cute, quick Father's Day card over at Amy Celona's ustamp4fun blog. She has a PDF of the directions, if you need a masculine card that won't take too long. I browsed through my new DSP binder and found Outlaw and Western Sky that I thought would work well for this card. I ended up making four - one for the girls to give my dear hubby, one for my father-in-law, one for my dad, and one for my brother. I put the brads on the small collar pieces before putting them on the card (in Amy's directions, that's the last thing you do, after they're already on the card). One word of wisdom, however - make sure you get the brads on the correct corner! I speak from experience on this - I made all of the collar pieces, paper pierced them, added the brads, and THEN realized I had the pieces upside down and the brad was in the wrong place. YIKES! So, a quick do-over, then I was back on track. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: