Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day


In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, which each year falls on the first Saturday of May, I decided to start an album I wanted to make using the Delicate Dots paper that I got for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration event. I managed to get a two-page layout finished Saturday night before it got too late to do much more. I'm so slow when it comes to any paper crafting I do. It takes me a while to put the colors together, to design the layout, to finally get it put all together. So far, I'm pretty happy with my start on the album. Now to find some pictures to put on the pages so I can do the title! I'll have to try photographing these again tomorrow - they came out a bit too over exposed for my liking, but I wanted to have something to share with you this weekend, so here they are! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

1 comment:

scrappuccino said...

Very cute miss Cheryl!! I like the layout!
:o) Erin