Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Birthday Invite

This year for her birthday, our daughter wanted to invite a couple of friends to go with her for a horseback ride. I wanted to create a special invitation for the event, but didn't have much time tonight. This is what I came up with. The invite uses Kraft card stock, Parisian Breeze specialty DSP, Chocolate Chip card stock, and Baja Breeze card stock, and Confetti White card stock. The horse is from Wanted, stamped in Chocolate Chip classic ink on the Confetti White. The sentiment is from All-Year-Cheer (II, I think). Striped Baja Breeze ribbon tops it off (although if I did it over again, I'd probably do two ribbons around the brown Parisian piece). On the inside, I printed up the information about the ride in brown ink on Confetti White. I stamped the horse image over the image, stamping off once first. She really liked the invite, and they're ready to be handed out tomorrow! Yay!

No comments: