Thursday, April 2, 2009

Walk in the Park CD Folder Album










Before leaving for our trip to Vegas, I had started another CD folder album. This one is going to be sent to my mom-in-law for Mother's Day. Last year she moved over to the Big Island, so I thought I'd make her a present with some pictures of the family from events she missed out on being over there. Well, today while hanging out at our local coffee shop, I worked on it some more and tonight I finished it! I picked some pictures of the family from the past year to put in it, and sent them over to Walgreens to be printed. I'll add them in tomorrow once they're ready to be picked up. I used the new Walk in the Park designer series paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog that you can now order from, along with the coordinating Great Friend stamp set also featured in the new mini catty. My hubby thought it was cute, but wondered how I was going to fit all the pictures in it as it's pretty fat already! That's what the ribbon is for! :) Anyway, I hope she likes it - I enjoyed making it for her. I ordered doubles of the pictures, too, so I can add pictures to one of the CD folder albums I've already made that I'll be giving to my mom. I guess I should have ordered triples - I need one for me!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is sooooooo cute, love it.