Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Petal Pizzazz Flower Pot


In my trip today cruizing around my favorite stampin' blogs, I ran across Lorri Heiling's flower pot card (13th and 14th pictures down) and I just had to try one! Lorri's original post of the flower pot, here, also gave a link to Stephanie Luman's blog, where Lorri found the pattern for the card. I used Really Rust card stock for my pot, and sponged over it with Really Rust to give it some shading and shadowing. I used the large flower from Petal Pizzaz and stamped it using Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron. I used a 1/2 inch circle punch to make the flower centers, and the five petal flower punch for the leaves, in Certainly Celery. Cream 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon is wrapped around the pot to hold it together. The sentiment from the slide out card comes from All Year Cheer II, stamped in Pretty in Pink. I think I may use this card as one of my cards for my stamp camp coming up the end of the month. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl this card is way cute and I would really like to make it at stamp camp.
Darla

Unknown said...

You've got it! I'm going to bring several different colors for you guys to pick and choose from for the petals on your flowers.