Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Color Blocking Example

I remembered that I had another color blocking example from my Splitcoast gallery! This one is a card I had created for my oldest daughter's birthday party at Color Me Mine. It was fashioned after another post I had seen on Splitcoast, but it demonstrates another use of color blocking nicely, this time leaving the black gutter in between the color blocks. For the main image, I stamped the perfume bottles from It's a Girl Thing, watercolored the image (although for some reason my classic black decided to run, when it should have been permanent after I let it dry before watercoloring). I then cut out a piece of a Terrifically Tacky Tape sheet, and added microbeads. Thanks for looking, and have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments: