Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Tags Easter Basket

I shared over the weekend the beveled windowpane pendant I made for those at our last team meeting.  Today I'm going to share what they were packaged inside of - a cute little Easter basket using the Two Tags die and, of course, my favorite DSP right now, Springtime Vintage.  I got the tutorial for this cute project from Julie Davison's blog, here.  I wrapped the pendants inside some pink tissue paper and placed them inside the baskets, which were the actual swap item I'd made for our Easter-themed swap.


I'm currently working on this month's swap for Sunday's meeting.  The theme this time is Mother's Day.  Once again, I chose to do something other than a card.  I need to put the finishing touches on my swaps today so I can relax, knowing they're ready for Sunday's meeting.  Then perhaps I can make a dent on my craft room.  There's so much stuff in there right now, it's hard to even walk around in!  There must be a foot of supplies out on my desk, needing to be put away.  My problem is that I just have too much stuff - where am I going to put it all?  I share the room with my DH and he's got a lot in there, too.  I need to seriously use up some of what I have before I buy anything new, but SU! keeps coming out with catalogs with things inside them that scream 'Buy me!' and I cave and get more new stuff!

9 comments:

Yapha said...

What an adorable basket! I love that you made it with the Two Tags Die! I guess I really need that die, huh?

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great basket. I love the paper handle.

You just need a bigger room or more storage--not less stuff!

Adriana Benitez said...

What an adorable basket. Such a clever way to use that die!

Cindy said...

What a sweet little basket! I have that die, so I'm going to try it.

Sara's right - bigger room! You know SU is going to keep making things we can't live without!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Adorable basket!! Would you mind if I used this for a future Stampin' Addicts Monday 3D Challenge? I would be sure to give you credit.

Jen Timko said...

Ooooh, and I even have this die! Happy day!! Can't wait to try it!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute idea! I'm a sucker for baskets!!

Mickey Roberts said...

The basket is an adorable idea! Also, you just need to find the DH another room for his stuff.

Shelley said...

Love your basket! It's so cute!