Saturday, March 26, 2011

Easter Wishes


While doing a little net surfing this past week, I came across this gorgeous card by Chat Wszelaki. I felt another CASE coming on but I wanted to use the color scheme I'd used for a Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop a while back – Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, and Perfect Plum. Today I recreated Chat's gorgeous card, but with a couple of minor modifications to match supplies I happen to have in my craft room. I really like how it turned out, and I'll be sharing this one with my stampers as a card they can make at my Spring/Easter stamp camp coming up in April.

6 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

Cute! The colors are perfect for Easter!

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card! I really like the colors you used for it!

Mickey Roberts said...

Oh, how pretty! Just love the colors that you chose.

Shelley said...

Very pretty! Great colors for Easter!

Cindy said...

I really like you take on Chat's card! Really feels like Easter!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love the eggs! Great case!