Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some My Digital Studio Cards

Feeling a bit under the weather this weekend, but thought I'd share with you a few cards I've made recently using Stampin' Up!s new software, My Digital Studio.  The first is a card I created for Halloween:



It was fun to make!  The Upsy Daisy card I've shared before, but I made it before watching all of the training webinars that SU! provided it's demonstrators, and I've fixed a few things that I'd done wrong.  I also added some drop shadows to give more of a dimensional feel to my card.  I really like this one and will likely change the color scheme a few times and have several of them printed up to have on hand.




The holiday card will likely be our Christmas card this year.  This one is a 6 x 6 card.  I just sent it to SU!s printing service to see how it looks, and if it comes back as great as my calendar did, I'll be ordering more.  The way things are going, I don't think I'll get any cards made the old fashioned way this year (although I do have the ones I made last year and never sent out!).



Last up is a card I made using a new image download for MDS, the Medallion stamp, my favorite from the new SU! catalog:



I really love My Digital Studio and wish I could play with it all day, everyday!  There's just so much you can do with this program.  I'm anxious to work on a multimedia project, but that will have to wait until Thanksgiving break when I have some time to sit down and be creative.

No comments: