Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bamboo Spine Photo Album

I'm going to be doing a workshop for a friend in early November and we decided on a making a mini-scrapbook/photo brag book.  A long while back I had run across Chiaki Haverstick's Bamboo Spine Album and it fit the bill perfectly.  I wanted to use my favorite Simply Scrappin' kit - Petal Party, and this weekend I made our class sample.  I hope the gals enjoy making this album.  Here are a couple of shots:


This is the front of the album.  The bamboo stick is covered with the ribbons.

This is the back of the album.

Here's the inside front cover and page 1 of the album.

Here are two of the pages from the inside of the album.

I enjoyed doing some mini scrapbooking and think I'll use mine to keep my girls' school pictures from over the years.  Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great week!


No comments: