Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My how time flies...

I can't believe it's been over two weeks since my last post!  Things have been a bit hectic, so that helps explain it, I suppose.  My oldest needs to complete service hours for both her 8th grade history class and for confirmation class (thankfully they overlap and hours can be credited to both).  Our church does an annual fundraiser for the high school youth - a pumpkin patch, so I've been spending time with both of my girls manning the patch.  The little one doesn't need the service hours, but she's a people person and loves to come along anyway.  With her pumpkin patch hours, she' all set for this trimester at school, and has caught up on some missing hours for confirmation class (yay!).

Our first grading period progress reports are due by noon tomorrow, and my kids buried me with make-up work and quiz retakes over the past week or so, and it always takes so much longer to get those assignments into the computer than if I was just entering one assignment for the entire class.  It'll be nice to put that behind me for a bit.

I'm getting ready for my monthly stamp camp with the gals at work.  My theme is "No Tricks... All Treats" so this month we're making things that you can put a treat into.  The gals will have their choice of four projects - however many they can make in the three hours that we're stampin'.  Two are borrowed from other stampers - the cute owl treat bag from Dawn and the ever so cute turkey Connie made using the new Sweet Centers cups.  The other two I need to post, and will eventually get them photographed to share.  One uses the matchbox die which I finally got a chance to use, and although the three drawer chest has been out there a while, I really like how mine turned out and I'll share it soon.

Looks like I'm narrowing in on 30,000 hits, so in my next post I'll offer up some blog candy to celebrate - details next time!  Until then, have a great rest of your week!

No comments: