Saturday, February 21, 2009

Urban Oasis CD Folder Album








Last night and earlier today I took some creative time. For my March stamp camp, we're going to make CD folder albums, so I want to have a few for my stampers to look at during my February stamp camp this coming Friday. I chose to use the new Urban Oasis designer series paper from my first Stampin' Up! order out of the newest catalog. This one is a little plainer inside than my Bella Rose album, but with the larger images on the DSP, I think it works leaving it plain. I hope to make one more, maybe this time using Raspberry Tart, before Friday - we'll see what I have time for between now and then.

Got a chance tonight to go out to my friend Erin's for her monthly stamp camp which is run by my upline, Jeanne. We made eight cards in all, two each of four designs. I loved one in particular - it's a square card that uses the Upsy Daisy stamp set (one of my all-time faves) as well as the Top Note die. I may borrow her layout and use a different color scheme and use it at a future stamp camp.

Have a great rest of your weekend and take time to do something fun!

No comments: