Sunday, February 22, 2009

Raspberry Tart CD Folder Album







Guess I'm on a roll this weekend! I made another CD folder album today. Several of my stamp camp stampers have girls, so I wanted to make a CD folder album that looked girly. The pinks in the Raspberry Tart designer series paper fit the bill, and this is what I came up with. I didn't really like Raspberry Tart too much but bought a pack when I made my demonstrator pre-sale purchase before the new catalog came out. Now I'm glad I bought some! I think this CD folder album came out cute, and this is the one I'm going to actually put some pictures in. My dear hubby stated earlier this weekend that I have a knack of making these cute projects, but never end up putting pictures in them. This time around I am going to look through our photo albums and find some good pictures of our girls to add to my Raspberry Tart album.

I was thinking while putting together the album today that all three have Kiwi Kiss in them. When it first came out, I think this was one of my least favorite colors when the new In Colors came out. Now I use it with almost everything!!

Have a great week, and thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: