Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Window Valentine


On Sunday at my upline's team meeting, we continued our technique swap. I still needed one more card for my stamp camp on Friday, and although I had some ideas, when I made Jeanne's swap card, it fit the bill! I ended up making a slight modification to it and decided not to do it as a Secret Surprise card, but you can see the technique on her blog, here. I decided to keep the window and put another scallop circle on the inside to peek through. I'm excited about Friday. I typically have 6 to 8 at my stamp camps after work, but this time we're up to 13! Yay!! The more, the merrier! And just in time for Sale-A-Bration for those who want to place a $50 or more order! Double Yay!! It's been a long week thus far, so having stamp camp to look forward to will get me through it. Have a great day, and as always, thanks for popping on by today!

No comments: