Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog Candy Reminder



When I first posted my two Reverse Spotlighting cards below, I forgot to mention that I was including individual blocks so you can separate the So Many Sayings set into 33 individual stamps! My 'cyber stampin' friend' Corinne, aka Roxy, has a terrific hubby who has made some wonderful blocks to make some of our stamp sets even more versatile by mounting them on their own blocks! If you win, you can choose the already premounted So Many Sayings set, or you can choose to mount it yourself.

To enter, please leave me a comment on my post below giving me some feedback regarding which features you like from the two versions of my Reverse Spotlighting cards. I'll choose a winner randomly tomorrow night, Friday, January 9.

2 comments:

Beth Tetz said...

What a great idea. Much easier than trying to color in what you want with a marker and then try to line it all up. I am totally going to do this with my set. Thanks!!!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Nice work Cheryl! I love both cards but I really like the bottom card the best. I like the olive brads and ribbon. I like the sponging. It looks good with the monotone colors and the multicolors. I hope that helps.
PS I forgot to do this last night, sorry :(
Darla