Thursday, August 14, 2008

Diaper Fold Pouch






I have a ton of Petals & Paisley DSP, so I thought it would be fun to make dual editions of the cute diaper fold pouch that Beate Johns of Splitcoast Stampers posted recently (see here for the tutorial). I started back to work this week, getting ready for another school year, and I thought it would be fun to make one of these for each of the ladies at work who joined me for a stamping workshop after school last year. I am filling the pouches with a few school supplies, and of course, a bar of CHOCOLATE! The ladies will get them in their boxes tomorrow, with a short note from me.

The flower was created by using my SU! scallop punch and cutting the scallop with my paper snips. The center is a 1 inch circle, stamped first on a scrap of card stock with the For You sentiment from the Fresh Cuts stamp set, then punched out and mounted on the scallop. Three stampin' dimensionals attach the flower to the pouch. Fun project, and really quick to do!

1 comment:

Cláudia Nunes said...

Adorei a idéia!!!!
cláudia Castro
Brasil