Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sunset from Lahaina

Well, today we're on our way home after a wonderful 17-day visit to Maui.  Although the view from the condo we rented in Kihei for our last 7 days was nice, I have got to say that I really do prefer the Kahana area of west Maui.  Next time we visit, we'll return there.  I hate to leave as I love hearing the waves every night - it's going to sound too quiet when we get home!  Once we get home, we'll have one last week of summer vacation before heading back to work.

Today I'm sharing with you some of the sunset pictures we took on our trip into Lahaina on July 31.  That's one thing Maui isn't short on - great sunsets!



I hope to finish scrapbooking our trip by the end of the weekend after we get home - should go a bit faster by using my desktop at home, and then I can send it off to be printed through the Stampin' Up! printing services.  I'll share with you a spread a day until I have shared them all.  I hope you have been enjoying the views of our Maui vacation!

7 comments:

Sue said...

That sunset with the palm trees on the side is gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

Shelley Z said...

Love your pictures! Looks like you have had a FABULOUS trip! Enjoy the last of it and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pages!

Paula said...

Gorgeous page. And how fun to scrapbook it as you went along.

Sofia said...

That first photo of the sunset is just so beautiful ... especially with the font and background that you chose to use.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Gorgeous.

Yapha said...

Just beautiful -- the pictures AND the pages!

Heidi Baks said...

Hey, I was thinking last I was there, several years ago, there was an abandoned ship in the Lahaina harbor. It actually made for interesting photos. Is it still there?