Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Blog Background

I've wanted to make a background for my blog using My Digital Studio, and my new cyber stampin' friend, Melissa, helped me get it to work.  Patty Bennett was the first that I saw to give info on how to create a blog header using MDS, but it was Melissa who was instrumental in helping me to get my background from MDS to Blogger.  It's a bit of a tougher process than the header, but I got it to work, and I'm really pleased with it.  I wanted something with a black tie type of look and feel for New Year's, so I used the Night & Day specialty paper download, some ribbon and brads to create my background. 

A big thanks to Melissa for taking the time to type out some instructions for me over at Stampin' Addicts!  Melissa is also one of 23 SA stampers to feature projects using products from the upcoming Occasions Mini catalog from Stampin' Up!, so be sure to stop by over the New Years' weekend to see all of the great ideas for using the new goodies SU! has in the new mini catalog!  It all starts on Friday, January 1!  Geez, it's January again, already?!

No comments: