Monday, September 15, 2008

Upsy Daisy Card Class





Happy Monday! Earlier this month I purchased a card class from the talented Andrea Walford. She offers a demonstrator card planning service and provides a TON of information and handouts each month for her Demo to Demo projects. I'm having a card class for my coworkers on Friday, so over this past weekend, I made my samples and prepared my kits. After making the four cards that came with Andrea's class kit, I felt that there was plenty of room left in the cute card box for two more cards, so I designed two more!

The top image shows Andrea's cute card box, two of her tall cards and one of mine. The next image shows Andrea's cute card box with her two wide cards and the one I designed. The next to last image shows the tall card I designed, and the bottom image is the wide card I designed.

On Friday, the ladies will be making six cards and the cute box! I'm so excited, as I currently have 9 coming to my class after work! Now if Friday would only get here faster, I'd be happy!

No comments: